Easy Chicken Breasts
This is an easy and quick recipe I use as a go-to. There is minimal prep and minimal dishes to do afterward. Always a plus.
4 chicken breasts
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 6-oz. can of tomato paste (little can)
Drizzle large skillet with a 4-count of EVOO. Turn heat to low-medium. Season both sides of chicken breast with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning. Put into pan and leave to carmelize (about 5-10 minutes) before turning. Allow to carmelize another 5-10 minutes on side 2. Once good carmelization is achieved, add tomato paste to pan. Add 12 ounces (fill up the tomato paste can twice) of chicken broth and use spoon to break up tomato paste. Cover and allow to simmer for 10 minutes, or until sauce is reduced almost by half.
About menuplanningmamaI am a mother of two, and like many people today, I am also a military wife. Between my husband's work schedule and having two children who are only 20 months apart in age, it is very important to me that my family eat well and that it doesn't take hours out of my life. Menu planning has enabled my family to save money and eat better (which is important to me as a nursing mother). And eating better has great side effects: weight loss!
- Get that girl scout cookie fix! youtu.be/NJsBoBCftjM 5 months ago
- @sassycurmudgeon I grew up in the city they are from. They are so out of touch w reality it's indescribable. Not fit to oversee Ed. 5 months ago
- RT @joshgondelman: Betsy DeVos would do a killer job running one of those orphanages where the kids just sing about how sad they are all da… 5 months ago
- RT @libshipwreck: One of these pictures is of a dramatic threat to public school students, the other is of a bear. https://t.co/HRGg1h5Xw9 5 months ago
- Radical idea: appoint an actual EDUCATOR instead of an out-of-touch billionaire. #DeVosHearing #DearMrPresident #Change4Children #RealReform 5 months ago