Chicken kebab marinade
So, this works best if you can let the chicken marinate for 6 hours. I also used sweet onions, yellow peppers, and grape tomatoes on the kabobs. And, as always, soak skewers in water for at least 20 minutes to avoid burning.
3/4 c. soy sauce
3/4 c. pineapple juice (or 1-6 oz. can)
1/4 c. cooking oil
1 tsp. dry mustard
1 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. garlic salt
1/4 tsp. ground pepper
Whisk all ingredients in a small saucepan. Simmer five
minutes. Cool before marinating chicken. Marinate at least 4 hours in refrigerator. If doing veggies, marinate veggies separately from chicken, as chicken can contaminate the veggies. Skewer and grill for about 20 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked.
About menuplanningmamaI am a mother of two, and like many people today, I am also a military wife. Between my husband's work schedule and having two children who are only 20 months apart in age, it is very important to me that my family eat well and that it doesn't take hours out of my life. Menu planning has enabled my family to save money and eat better (which is important to me as a nursing mother). And eating better has great side effects: weight loss!
- @nerdist Must have more #Futurama! In any format. Podcast is awesome. Love the audio-only format. #GoodNewsEveryone 6 months ago
- @EspionageMakeup graveyard! 7 months ago
- @GameStop have a question about a product on your site but can't call 800 number. Email address for query? 7 months ago
- @Delta These passengers were trying to bully me and my 2yo on redeye flight. Attendants: kind, caring, sympathetic. #recognizeexcellence 7 months ago
- @Delta Shoutout 2 the flight attendants on AF3633 ATL-STR 20 Jul. Were amazing in face of 3 horrid people on flight. #recognizeexcellence 7 months ago