I got this dressing recipe from my mother-in-law. I first had it at her house one night for dinner and I couldn’t get enough of it. It is best made in a blender or a leak-proof food processor.
3/4 c. mayonnaise
2 tsp. dry mustard
5 Tbsp. honey
1 c. salad oil (I just use classico olive oil or canola oil)
1/4 c. white wine vinegar (I’ve also used red wine and raspberry vinegar)
dash of worchestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. minced onion
Combine all ingredients and process or blend until emulsified (the oil and mayo are no longer separated). Chill 1-2 hours before use to let flavors marry.
About menuplanningmamaI am a mother of two, and like many people today, I am also a military wife. Between my husband's work schedule and having two children who are only 20 months apart in age, it is very important to me that my family eat well and that it doesn't take hours out of my life. Menu planning has enabled my family to save money and eat better (which is important to me as a nursing mother). And eating better has great side effects: weight loss!
- Who would like a #Lego #AliceinWonderland set? Support this idea to get one step closer to #LegoAlice reality! ideas.lego.com/projects/bbd32… 2 months ago
- @LEGOIdeas @LEGO_Group Please make this Alice in Wonderland set happen! twitter.com/Novemayune/sta… 2 months ago
- ideas.lego.com/projects/bbd32… 2 months ago
- @nerdist Must have more #Futurama! In any format. Podcast is awesome. Love the audio-only format. #GoodNewsEveryone 10 months ago
- @EspionageMakeup graveyard! 11 months ago