Crispy parmesan onion chicken
A tweak on your basic chick parm recipe, courtesy of my new love of onions (thank you, pregnancy).
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 c. parmesan cheese (or 2 T each: parmesan, romano, and asiago)
small can of French’s French fried onions
Combine mayo, pepper and cheese in a mixing bowl. Slather on top of chicken breasts and press onions into mixture. Bake loosely tented on a foil-lined sheet tray at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Note: not tenting (i.e. a piece of foil folded in half length-wise and just placed over the top) will cause the onions to burn. Changes the flavor some, but also not a bad taste.
About menuplanningmamaI am a mother of two, and like many people today, I am also a military wife. Between my husband's work schedule and having two children who are only 20 months apart in age, it is very important to me that my family eat well and that it doesn't take hours out of my life. Menu planning has enabled my family to save money and eat better (which is important to me as a nursing mother). And eating better has great side effects: weight loss!
- Who would like a #Lego #AliceinWonderland set? Support this idea to get one step closer to #LegoAlice reality! ideas.lego.com/projects/bbd32… 2 months ago
- @LEGOIdeas @LEGO_Group Please make this Alice in Wonderland set happen! twitter.com/Novemayune/sta… 2 months ago
- ideas.lego.com/projects/bbd32… 2 months ago
- @nerdist Must have more #Futurama! In any format. Podcast is awesome. Love the audio-only format. #GoodNewsEveryone 10 months ago
- @EspionageMakeup graveyard! 11 months ago