Honey mustard glazed salmon
I love salmon, and I usually only get it when we’re out to eat. However, if there’s a good price at the grocery store, I like to have a few tasty and easy recipes on hand.
2 salmon fillets (12 oz. total)
2 T butter
2 T dijon mustard
1 tsp. honey
Place frozen salmon fillets skin side up in a small baking dish lined with heavy foil. Broil 4 inches from heat for 5-7 minutes. Turn and broil another 5-7 minutes. Brush with glaze, and broil until glaze is golden brown, approximately 3-5 minutes.
*For thawed fillets, broil 3-5 minutes, skin side up; flip, glaze and broil another 3-5 minutes.
About menuplanningmamaI am a mother of two, and like many people today, I am also a military wife. Between my husband's work schedule and having two children who are only 20 months apart in age, it is very important to me that my family eat well and that it doesn't take hours out of my life. Menu planning has enabled my family to save money and eat better (which is important to me as a nursing mother). And eating better has great side effects: weight loss!
- @EspionageMakeup graveyard! 1 week ago
- @GameStop have a question about a product on your site but can't call 800 number. Email address for query? 1 week ago
- @Delta These passengers were trying to bully me and my 2yo on redeye flight. Attendants: kind, caring, sympathetic. #recognizeexcellence 1 month ago
- @Delta Shoutout 2 the flight attendants on AF3633 ATL-STR 20 Jul. Were amazing in face of 3 horrid people on flight. #recognizeexcellence 1 month ago
- Get that girl scout cookie fix! youtu.be/NJsBoBCftjM 7 months ago