Honey mustard glazed salmon
I love salmon, and I usually only get it when we’re out to eat. However, if there’s a good price at the grocery store, I like to have a few tasty and easy recipes on hand.
2 salmon fillets (12 oz. total)
2 T butter
2 T dijon mustard
1 tsp. honey
Place frozen salmon fillets skin side up in a small baking dish lined with heavy foil. Broil 4 inches from heat for 5-7 minutes. Turn and broil another 5-7 minutes. Brush with glaze, and broil until glaze is golden brown, approximately 3-5 minutes.
*For thawed fillets, broil 3-5 minutes, skin side up; flip, glaze and broil another 3-5 minutes.
About menuplanningmamaI am a mother of two, and like many people today, I am also a military wife. Between my husband's work schedule and having two children who are only 20 months apart in age, it is very important to me that my family eat well and that it doesn't take hours out of my life. Menu planning has enabled my family to save money and eat better (which is important to me as a nursing mother). And eating better has great side effects: weight loss!
- Who would like a #Lego #AliceinWonderland set? Support this idea to get one step closer to #LegoAlice reality! ideas.lego.com/projects/bbd32… 2 months ago
- @LEGOIdeas @LEGO_Group Please make this Alice in Wonderland set happen! twitter.com/Novemayune/sta… 2 months ago
- ideas.lego.com/projects/bbd32… 2 months ago
- @nerdist Must have more #Futurama! In any format. Podcast is awesome. Love the audio-only format. #GoodNewsEveryone 10 months ago
- @EspionageMakeup graveyard! 11 months ago