This is one of my favorite recipes from when I was growing up. It is simple and tastes phenomenal. I usually serve it over cooked egg noodles. It does take some planning ahead as it has to cook for 3 hours.
1 lb. stew meat, trimmed
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 packet Lipton’s beefy onion soup mix
2 c. water
In a 2-quart greased covered-casserole dish, whisk together cream of mushroom soup, beefy onion soup mix, and water. When thoroughly combined, add in stew meat, making sure to break up into individual pieces. Cover with foil and then casserole lid. Bake at 350 for 3 hours. Serve hot.
Note: I don’t like cream of mushroom soup, so I always make this with cream of chicken soup. It doesn’t taste weird, I promise, lol.
About menuplanningmamaI am a mother of two, and like many people today, I am also a military wife. Between my husband's work schedule and having two children who are only 20 months apart in age, it is very important to me that my family eat well and that it doesn't take hours out of my life. Menu planning has enabled my family to save money and eat better (which is important to me as a nursing mother). And eating better has great side effects: weight loss!
- Who would like a #Lego #AliceinWonderland set? Support this idea to get one step closer to #LegoAlice reality! ideas.lego.com/projects/bbd32… 1 month ago
- @LEGOIdeas @LEGO_Group Please make this Alice in Wonderland set happen! twitter.com/Novemayune/sta… 1 month ago
- ideas.lego.com/projects/bbd32… 1 month ago
- @nerdist Must have more #Futurama! In any format. Podcast is awesome. Love the audio-only format. #GoodNewsEveryone 9 months ago
- @EspionageMakeup graveyard! 10 months ago